Monday, August 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TW!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINKYWINKY THOUGH I DOUBT YOU WILL READ THIS IN TIME BUT ANYWAY YUP I SHALL DEDICATE THIS POST TO YOU SO FEEL HONOURED THIS IS MY FIRST AUGUST POST SO ITS REALLY QUITE A PRIVILEDGE FOR YOU ANYWAY ACCORDING TO MICHELLE I AM SUPPOSED TO SAY

schizophrenic. says:
haha you can say she's nice
schizophrenic. says:
and how she's too kind
schizophrenic. says:
and too nice
schizophrenic. says:
and how you miss going home with her
schizophrenic. says:
^^

or swinging with her
schizophrenic. says:
and remind her that i will buy her an ice cream but suying won't buy you any

YUP SO BARNEY WILL GET YOU UR ICECREAM ANYWAY WE NEED TO GO EAT ICECREAM SOON SOON SOON HMM WHAT ELSE SHALL I SAY OK I DUNNO WAD ELSE TO SAY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DOING WORK SO BYEBYE XD

No comments: