Sunday, July 6, 2008

Procrastination is not a sin

So I shouldn't feel guilty I shouldn't feel guilty I shouldn't feel guilty I shouldn't feel guilty I shouldn't feel guilty I shouldn't feel guilty.

Arghhhhhhh I hate myself!!!! [Okay just kidding]

Procrastination is being cruel to yourself. For example. You have youth day fun fair on Friday, so there's no CCA or any other stuff after school. You have nothing on on Saturday either. Sunday you have plans to go out and celebrate birthdays. Monday is a holiday.

Plan:
Friday afternoon--slack
Saturday--Finish Either zuowen or ying yong wen.
Sunday--Play whole day
Monday--Finish the zuowen or ying yong wen. And NYAA.

If there's time, redo the applications piece.

Fact:
Friday afternoon--slack
Saturday--Slack
Sunday--Play whole day, tries to finish nyaa by tonight but was blur and wrote the wrong thing on the wrong age and my scanner's not working so I shall not do it today.
Monday--Chiong zuowen and yingyongwen.

So sorry Monday de Erwina for dumping all these on you!!! Please don't hate me!!!!

I can feel the cruelty inflicted by myself on myself.

Therefore, I shall strive and at least finish my yingyongwen today.

Okay, where's my pen? Argh, forget it, shall do it tmr. Since it's late and I'm tired.

No comments: