Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Don't wanna do work...

Hey you should start on your math reflections...not blogging.

Ok I'll start once I've finished blogging.

Which is when?

Well math reflections can wait...at the most I'll just sleep late lor.

And you know you will end up sleeping late. Hey you should really stop procrastinating. You still have tons of undone work, esp the NYAA thing...

I'll do the NYAA on Friday. As for the others, I promise to finish what's due tmr by today, even if I have to work till like 12 + am.

Hey his (my brother) high note broke.


Yeah.

Anyway, you know you wasted a lot of time today? Just because there's no more PLC doesn't mean that you should slack all the way till the time PLC's supposed to end.

But I can't help it! I just can't bring myself to face work at this time!!! Especially when I have better stuff to do...

You mean stuff that you want to do. Like TV, books, games, surfing the web...

But it's not fair! We spend the whole day in school, then we get home and rest for a bit, and then we do homework till late at night! The number of free hours just aren't enough!

Not really. When you get home it will be around 3.30pm. Shower till 4.00 pm. then take away one hour for dinner. Take away 3 hours max for homework. and let's say you sleep at 10pm. So from 4pm to 10pm there's 6 hours. Take away dinner and homework time and you still have 3 hours left. To play or do whatever you want to. And that's if you have 3 hours worth of homework to do. If you had utilised your time properly, you wouldn'nt have to sleep late and you can slack/crap/play for 3 whole hours!!!

Yeah, makes sense. BUT we human beings just aren't disciplined enough. At least, not me. There're like 24 hours a day. Take away 7 for sleeping, we've got 14 hours. 3/14 X100% = 21.428571 %. We only spend this much of our active hours each day to do what we want!

I don't deny that whatever you've said is correct. It can be done. But what I wanna say is, we deserve better. You've got 3 hours of free time. Take away transport + 3rd lang, there's no more. Take away CCA, no more. We don't have time to have a life. Even Sat and Sun, we have to do homework. We can't even properly enjoy our weekends! :(

I just don't have enough discipline la...

No comments: