Monday, March 17, 2008

Games killed me

To whoever it may concern

If you’re reading this, that means you are literate I am no longer in this world. Please do not miss me. [I know it’s too much to ask for, but just try]

To Dad and mom: You are right, too much gaming is bad. I’m sorry to have spent your blood- sweat- money on stuff that won’t help me in my studies/career. So to make it up to you, I’ll just focus on manga [since SSBB is already in my hands muahaha].

To MCO4+Zixin: Till date, I still don’t get why you people don’t play games. The happiest times in my life are when I see my awesome character hacking away at huge caterchipillars. But I trust that you will see the light one-day. I’ll be waiting at the end of the tunnel to receive you. Just don’t be blinded by its brilliance and get lost like me now. But I will find my way. Trust me. There is only one thing in this world that is on par with games. It’s a brown drink with chewy black pearls at the bottom.

To Sabo, Kat: It’s sad that you people also don’t see the value of games. Gaming releases your soul from the sticky affairs of life. It transport you into a world of ruthless hacking and shooting [Depends on the game. “Dropping” if you love Tetris. “Dragging” if you love solitaire] and you won’t be branded a murderer. In fact, the more people you “kill”, the better you are [Oh s*** I digressed]. Anyway, it allows you to forget all worldly affairs and concentrate on having fun. Its like liquor for minors. Albeit liquor without after/side effects.

To Mich Peh and Sia and Gek and Xinyi and other bus stop people: I know you people are the ones who will miss me the most. I’m sorry, but don’t miss me. I know you will be reminded of the happy times at the bus stop or on the bus. Don’t be sad. Know that I am living well and happy on the other side. I am surrounded by my favourite games; I am in paradise. You people should also smile and be happy always.

Finally, to Claire: Feel honoured. Well I guess you deserve one whole para to yourself as you are the only gamer friend I have [sadly]. SSBB rocks. And I unlocked Marth and Ness. Don’t know how to use Zelda/ Sheik. CONNECT THE D*MN THING ALREADY @#%&*!!!!!!

Don’t feel sad.

P.S. I love you come join me XD


Love, Erwina

Yup fantasy world rocks. I commute to and from there every week. “There’s no place I’d rather be, you’ll always be a part of me…”

No comments: